We will get you ready, whether it's your FIRST triathlon or your TENTH! Emily and Keith are coming out of triathlon retirement (laziness) for Smiley Triathlon this year....and we hope other long-time triathletes in the area will plan to do the race too! Many of us are a little rusty...come on out and join SBR training if you need some motivation to get ready!
The SBR training program includes:
- 8 weeks of training
- In person practices Tuesdays 6PM (swim workouts start at 7:15PM) & Saturdays 8AM
- 4 coached swims (Fulton YMCA & Clemmons West Pool), 4 coordinated rides, 7 coached runs
- Full race course preview to help give you confidence going into race day
- 5 free open swims at Fulton YMCA to supplement your training (Thursdays at 7PM)
- Smiley Triathlon race fee and USAT fee (race fee is $80 + USAT insurance fee of $15)
- Exclusively designed shirt for SBR program
- $20 off $50 gear coupon (given out at kickoff meeting- use it on goggles, caps, tri gear, shoes....whatever you need!). This coupon is to offset the online processing fee.
- $250 registration fee (Includes $155 for training + race fees)
- Coaches: Tyde Swim, Ken's Bike Shop, Fleet Feet coaching staff
- Register here for SBR Training
Kick-off meeting will be IN PERSON at Fleet Feet on May 25th.
We must have 50 people registered for this program to proceed. Triathlon training requires more business expenses than other programs (pool rental fees, lifeguards, etc)- so we need your help talking this program up so we can hit 50 participants!
Add-On Beginner Package: This package is designed for first-timers that want to give SBR a go, but need a little bit extra coaching to get them started before SBR kicks off.
- Beginner focused swim clinics on May 11th and May 18th at 7:15PM
- Beginner focused coordinated bike rides on May 15th and May 22nd at 8AM
- $50 additional fee
- Register Here for SBR Beginner Add-On Package
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Smiley Triathlon Here....and have you seen the athlete perks?
- Custom Race Medals – these will be NICE!!!
- Custom Women’s and Men’s tech race shirts by Champion
- FREE Top-notch food catered by Diamondback Grill AND premium local beverage from Hoots!
- FREE race photos from Robert Hill Photography
- LIVE music at the finish line by Chuck Lewis and Friends with 20,000 watts of sound by the one and only VJ Diddy, Scott Shirley!
- FREE post-race massage by the four BEST massage therapists EVER!
- Register by June 15, 2021 and receive personalized race numbers AND swim caps!!
- We will roll out the red carpet for you at the finish line – LITERALLY!!
- Kids fun run with a Championship finish and medals!
- …AND, much more for the best athlete experience in the sport