Who's ready to kick off half and full marathon training....we are!
This Fall, we are partnering with Saucony to bring you FUN long distance training.
NYC marathon announced that IT IS HAPPENING...and we so thrilled to hear that races are making their way back onto the calendar. Our distance training this Fall will be based around the Richmond Half/Marathon timing- that race is November 13th.
The program is set up so that you can really take part in any October/November half or full marathon that you want to do. As long as you stick with the long run schedule-this program will get your ready!!
KICKOFF MEETING: JULY 7TH, 7PM at Fleet Feet WS
Registration Fee: $99 / $79 for current WRW members
Does not include race fee.
Register here for the HALF
Register here for the FULL
All the fun benefits:
* Fun and goodies from our awesome sponsor, Saucony
* Program training shirt from Saucony
* Supported long runs on Saturdays
* Tuesday 6AM/6PM group workouts
* Closed Strava Group
* Closed Facebook Group (great place to post where and when you're running so you have others to train with!)
* VIP celebration following Richmond race
* $50 monthly giftcards based on good attendance
* Breakfast run (pancakes and sausage is coming your way!)
* Zoom calls with elite Saucony athletes
* Demo shoe runs with Saucony
* Weekly emails of encouragment and butt-kicking from Austen