Our Tri Tune-up mini training program is designed to help you get ready for either the Ramblin' Rose Women's Triathlon on August 14th or the High Point Sprint on August 13th. Just $25!
- Tue July 26th - Run from Fleet Feet Clemmons
- Sat July 30th - Pool Workout at Clemmons West Pool
- Tues August 2nd - Run from Fleet Feet Clemmons
- Sat August 6th - Bike and run on the Ramblin' Rose Course
- Tues August 9th - Bike/Run Workout at new Fleet Feet Clemmons location
This is a short tune-up program and is best for someone that already has a solid base of fitness. If you are a swimmer, a runner, or a cyclist- but just need a little bit of confidence to get you ready for a sprint triathlon....this is enough training for you! Remember 90% of any race is a mental battle! We will provide a schedule of workouts to complete at home in between group workouts.
Need help with a bike before either race? Be sure to contact Ken's Bike Shop!